News:

Relhax

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update  (Read 259 times)

brendascott

• View Profile
Update
« on: April 07, 2018, 03:33:28 PM »

Just wanted to post a quick note in case we didn't get a chance to check the WOT forum
According to the latest post:
http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/535868-1001-the-relhax-modpack-omc-20-fastest-mods-installer-with-previews/page__st__480__pid__11585996#entry11585996

Hello everyone, two announcements:

first, due to the multiple patches, we are extending the gold giveaway for another 9 days. It will end on the 13th. This is so that people have a chance again to upload their selection pictures. Thank you for understanding.

Second,

I have finals next week, and final projects this week. This means I must go AFK for while. I'll be back around the 12th. In the meantime, the developer Merkk (also goes by Zarg12) will be in charge. He can take care of bug isolation and management, and dealing with other support issues. Unfortunately, he does not have an EU account, and is unable to use the forums for his NA account. Therefore, if you can only use WoT forums for support (not using discord):

If you are on the EU server, you can message 123GAUSS, dirty20067, Grumpelumpf

If you are on the NA server, you can message Rkk1945, Silvers_

Hopefully WoT does not feel like releasing a patch while I am gone.

Willster419

P.S. We have enough money to run the modpack for another 3 years thanks to your donations!

willster419

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 06:54:31 PM »

Thank you for posting this in here! I had been so busy and forgotten to update it here on the forums!  8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 17 queries.