Author Topic: [ENG] Battle Hits Viewer in Hangar v1.3.7 defective(closed, solved)  (Read 262 times)

Offline WoT_Hog

• View Profile
[Garage Mods] Battle Hits Viewer in Hangar v1.3.7 is defective. Stuck on "Updating Garage". Version 1.3.6 worked fine. Any way to revert until Protanki fixes it?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 03:07:47 PM by elektrosmoker »

Offline WoT_Hog

• View Profile
Re: [ENG] Battle Hits Viewer in Hangar v1.3.7 defective
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 06:22:19 PM »
I exited the game; I unselected it in the Relhax modpack and reinstalled the modpack; Restarted game, Battle Hits still shows in the in-game mods window.
I exited the game again; I reinstalled the Relhax modpack this time with 'Clear WoT cache' and 'Clean Install' selected under Advanced options. This time Battle Hits gone from in-game mods window.
I then reinstalled Battle Hits clean again, and problem persists.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 06:23:51 PM by WoT_Hog »

Offline elektrosmoker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 02:52:38 AM »
hy,
we released an update for the database this night.
have you installed after it was out?

Offline WoT_Hog

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 08:31:10 AM »
Ok, I just updated and went immediately to Battle Hits and it appeared to be working (but of course no battles to display). Then I played one battle and went back in. Same problem, "updating the garage...." and nothing is displayed. One other comment (off topic): In the Mods List window above Battle Hits Viewer there is a 'Tool zum Einstellungen' (in German, even though my game client is set to English and I'm on the NA server) but all the options in that tool are in Russian! This has always been the case for many months - just thought I would mention it. I attached screenshots.

Offline elektrosmoker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 04:12:35 PM »
the "tool zum einstellungen"-issue should be solved when u delete the file shown in the picture or with the release of the next db-update. (dunno if this also changes the russian language...)

the old version of battle viewer is still showing the battle hits but affects also the stability of tthe wot-client. be aware when u use it!
you can download the old version of battle viewer here and put it into your "..mods\1.5.0.4\" directory -> https://bitbucket.org/P0LIR0ID/wot-battlehits/downloads/poliroid.battlehits_1.3.6.wotmod

better to wait for an official update.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 05:02:29 PM by elektrosmoker »

Offline WoT_Hog

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 11:06:05 PM »
Thanks very much. I will just wait for next release and will let you know if it fixes the issue.