Author Topic: Red Vs Blue Soundpack Mod [not possible/solved, closed]  (Read 117 times)

Offline Tbonepwnge2

• View Profile
Red Vs Blue Soundpack Mod [not possible/solved, closed]
« on: December 19, 2018, 11:09:18 AM »
I used to love this modpack back in the day was serious fun, But since the format change the dev dropped it but i have found the files are still reachable if its at all possible Could you guys be able to add this to your Modpack? in working order of course if its not to much trouble..

Thanks for all the Hardwork you guys put into your modpack Rip Omc happy your still here tho carrying the torch

Sincerely
Tbonepwnge 2

Heres Link to modpack
https://worldoftanks.curseforge.com/projects/redvsblue/files

« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 05:56:58 PM by elektrosmoker »

Offline elektrosmoker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Red Vs Blue Soundpack Mod
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 05:55:39 PM »
hello again,

first, thank you that you were using the moc modpack and now the relhax modpack!! THX!

i was no omc modpack developer personally, but all other developers are originally from the omc modpack - so you literally can say that relhax is the reborn omc! and soon we are 2 years old - expect something!  8)

now to the main topic:

sry for the delay here on our forum. we try to answer as soon as possible - too much to do on modpack and too less people who are doing it ;) - but you found our discord instead :thumbup: most of the time, this is a faster way to get answers.

and again, i´m sry that we could not help with fixing this dead mod, since it´s too much work, but don´t hesitate to contact us again, if you find anything similar that is working and/or not a dead mod. ;) 

this thread is closed now, since it´s solved / not possible.

i wish you a nice weekend and, in advance, a merry christrmas! :D
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 06:06:11 PM by elektrosmoker »