Advanced search  

News:

Relhax

Pages: 1 2 [3]
 on: May 22, 2017, 06:07:47 AM 
Started by Pvt_Parts__ - Last post by willster419
sure, not a problem.
Request it here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LmPCMAx0RajW4lVYAnguHjjd8jArtWuZIGciFN76AI4/edit?usp=sharing
When we get it to work, we'll let you know. Also, we can keep this thread updated.

on: May 22, 2017, 06:05:31 AM 
Started by gunship18 - Last post by willster419
I made a few changes to how the application parses the WoT client version. I tested it on a sandbox server, common test server, and live server and saw no issues or messages of that sort.

on: May 20, 2017, 11:12:11 PM 
Started by Pvt_Parts__ - Last post by Pvt_Parts__
Hey there first off I want to thank you for your hard work and for continuing this mod-pack it is a huge help for people like me who tend to screw things up when it comes to messing with code and placing files around to get things to work. I was wondering how hard it would to get a feature that the OMC mod-pack had the yours does not. It might be silly but I was wondering if  you could add the minion voice overs. I see you have the minion sixth sense sound and the icon but WOT can get a little bit frustrating and those silly little sounds kept the mood light when you got wrecked and were mad. They kept me giggling just when I needed it. Thank again and hope to see hear those little buggers in game again.

on: May 20, 2017, 06:06:59 PM 
Started by thommo_nz - Last post by thommo_nz
Some mod pack installers don't take into account that some people use UHD (4k or 3840x2160) monitors.  8)
The impact of this is that some of the content of the installer cannot be seen.
While I've not had any serious issues with Relhax at this point, I'm happy to provide feedback if I notice anything and respectfully request that developers keep this in mind when coding displays.

on: May 20, 2017, 06:03:02 PM 
Started by thommo_nz - Last post by thommo_nz
One of the components of this pack has a wonderful screensaver mode that kicks after about 30 seconds of inactivity in the garage.
Its great eye-candy for the idle game and I might be getting old, but 30 seconds is NOT a long time and it would be great if that could be varied (I'd set mine to about 5 mins!).
Does anyone have any information on where this setting can be changed?
Thanks.

on: May 20, 2017, 06:00:42 PM 
Started by gunship18 - Last post by thommo_nz
Double check the contents of the res_mods folder especially the naming conventions.
WG sometimes micro-patch and change the folder names. When that starts to occur, there can be inconsistencies between the game client and the mod pack.
For example on the SEA server, we are sometimes last to get a patch and the mod packs we use that get updated for NA/RU/EU will not work on SEA until the server is patched.
(Might help identify your issue)

on: May 19, 2017, 03:35:48 PM 
Started by gunship18 - Last post by gunship18
After I downloaded the mod pack and tried to restart my game it read

cannot resource path does not exist.
./res_mod/0.9.18.0

Can anyone help me

on: May 16, 2017, 03:57:07 AM 
Started by Kingmeofme - Last post by Kingmeofme
The forum lolks pretty solid, although i feel like it should have a big "Relhax" at the top. I was able to make an account and browse pretty easily so otherwise it's definitely functional and looks good.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 10 queries.