Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Relhax

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
 on: April 17, 2018, 06:54:31 PM 
Started by brendascott - Last post by willster419
Thank you for posting this in here! I had been so busy and forgotten to update it here on the forums!  8)

on: April 17, 2018, 06:53:49 PM 
Started by brendascott - Last post by willster419
Thanks for understanding.

It is frustrating for us as well.

Part of the issue is that we just don't have enough people to maintain a huge project like this. As much as we appreciate all the monetary donations we have received, what we need most is your volunteer time :)

on: April 07, 2018, 03:33:28 PM 
Started by brendascott - Last post by brendascott
Just wanted to post a quick note in case we didn't get a chance to check the WOT forum
According to the latest post:
http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/535868-1001-the-relhax-modpack-omc-20-fastest-mods-installer-with-previews/page__st__480__pid__11585996#entry11585996

Hello everyone, two announcements:

first, due to the multiple patches, we are extending the gold giveaway for another 9 days. It will end on the 13th. This is so that people have a chance again to upload their selection pictures. Thank you for understanding.

Second,

I have finals next week, and final projects this week. This means I must go AFK for while. I'll be back around the 12th. In the meantime, the developer Merkk (also goes by Zarg12) will be in charge. He can take care of bug isolation and management, and dealing with other support issues. Unfortunately, he does not have an EU account, and is unable to use the forums for his NA account. Therefore, if you can only use WoT forums for support (not using discord):

If you are on the EU server, you can message 123GAUSS, dirty20067, Grumpelumpf

If you are on the NA server, you can message Rkk1945, Silvers_

Hopefully WoT does not feel like releasing a patch while I am gone.

Willster419

P.S. We have enough money to run the modpack for another 3 years thanks to your donations!

on: March 30, 2018, 11:16:20 AM 
Started by brendascott - Last post by brendascott
First a quick thank you to the developers. I really like this mudpack and appreciate the work you guys do to keep the Relhax Modpack up and running for us.

Second - I often get frustrated when WOT updates and my mods don't work and I have to wait for you to update the pack. But then, recently, this happened....
You updated the modpack with the caveat:

Database Update! "Yo, we heard you like updates. So we put out an update to your update"
     Updated: 03/28/18 v2

Then, not 24 hours later, WOT updates the game. So while you tried to provide us "updated updates" They are, once again, outdated. Frustrating....for all of us.

But it did give me some perspective.
So I thought I would just like to post my reaction.  >:(
My promise to be more patient as you update the modpack.  8)
And a quick note of gratitude for the work that you are doing.  ;)

Thanks

on: March 22, 2018, 11:49:14 AM 
Started by Administrator - Last post by Administrator
Read all about it here!!
https://relhaxmodpack.com/1-year-anniversary/

on: February 11, 2018, 03:36:18 PM 
Started by basebilljr - Last post by basebilljr
how long untill the 9.22 mod pack is up???? i am itching to play but i have been using this mod pack for so long now that i cant stand playing without it now

on: December 05, 2017, 02:51:25 PM 
Started by rww - Last post by willster419
Which scaling mode do you use, DPI or font? Does it happen in both? In other scaling modes? Which selection mode do you use? Does it happen in both?
I need more information so I can debug this.

Also, for 4k, i assumed you would need to use a settingaround 2.75 or 3.25. what does 1.25 look like for you?

on: December 05, 2017, 02:47:54 PM 
Started by RWolf13 - Last post by willster419
I just tried installing them, once with XVM
https://puu.sh/yA3ax/1306fc8b3d.jpg

once without.
https://puu.sh/yA3a6/89d3c495aa.jpg

This is how they are supposed to look, yes?

on: December 01, 2017, 12:22:15 AM 
Started by rww - Last post by rww
Thanks for Relhax. Works great.  I have a 4k display and the type is too small to read.  I set the Scaling Mode to 1.25 and restart Relhax and it looks great, however when I start the Mod Selection the Scaling Mode is lost and it's back to the tiny text again.  Any fix would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks again.

on: November 14, 2017, 09:55:53 AM 
Started by RWolf13 - Last post by RWolf13
i use yashara contours but the enemyteam is mirrored. can this be fixed?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 9 queries.